We’re currently hiring pest control technician route managers and wildlife technicians.
No experience required, we will train you!
Why work for Advantage?
- We are a family owned and operated company
- We have been in business for over 25 years
- We are a stable company and our ownership is involved with each employee every day
- As an industry leader, we offer strong career opportunities in a variety of pest control and wildlife services
- You’ll receive great benefits, a forward-thinking environment, and a group of fun, friendly professionals who truly love what they do
Excellent Benefits and Pay:
- Hourly pay + commission + production and overtime. Raise after 90 day training period.
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and 6 Paid holidays
- 401 K
Qualities we are looking for in an employee:
- Individuals focused on details and quality
- Driven to provide the best customer service in the industry
- Ability to run a route individually with little supervision (after 90 day probation period)
- Contribute to a team through collaboration
- Desire to further your knowledge through professional development and ongoing education in the pest control industry
To work for Advantage you must meet the following criteria:
- Clean driving record
- Tobacco Free Environment (ALL forms including VAPING), NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No facial piercings or tattoos visible on hands/face/neck
- All technicians must be clean-shaven
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to safely use ladders within the manufactures weight limit of 250 lbs.
- Can pass a drug screen.
- Able to safely access crawlspaces and attics.